Advanced Planning With Tax-Optimized Financial Structures
If you have achieved all these steps, congratulations.
Now let’s chart a plan to eventually maximize wealth accumulation over the course of your working life and avoid losses to unnecessary taxes and unnecessary risk.
Strategies to keep your eye on from here include:
- Captive Insurance Companies
- Specialized Trusts and LLCs
- Leveraged Tax Free Life Income Program
- Capital Gains Tax Management
- Value system endowment
- Qualified Opportunity Zones
- Delaware Statutory Trusts
- Estate structure
- Economic Safety Nets
- Permanent Endowments
- § 7702B Endowment Funding
- Income Protection
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Cash Balance Plan
- Money Purchase Plan
- Profit sharing plan
- Elective deferral 401(k)
- Combination Qualified Plans
- Tax Reduction
- Indexed Structured Settlements
- Donor Advised Funds
- Supporting Organizations
- Community Foundations
- Private Foundations
- Special Charitable Projects
How to Select an Advisor
It is best to realize now that, as you achieve career success, everyone and anyone in your geographic and personal circles will approach you, asking to be your financial advisor.
- The best remedy for this is to already have someone you are working with that has clearly explained what protections you need, while not constantly upselling you.
- Our firm can do this, as well as provide free financial education. We will secure basic risk protection while explaining financial structures that, though currently aspirational, would be part of an overall financial plan. These structures will be implemented later, as certain career and financial benchmarks are met.
Schedule a Consultation
For over 30 years, our firm has helped successful physicians and dentists (as well as other productive individuals) across the country maximize the efficiency, control, and safety of the conversion of their earnings into spendable savings.
Our five question loss test can identify how much of your earnings and savings are currently being lost to unnecessary taxes and risk.
Our eBook and webinar provide financial education on the structures that move you to financial independence and personal significance.
Our monthly eNewsletter provides updates on the structures and strategies important to doctors.
Click the link below for a free consultation and free financial analysis.
You may schedule your time with us electronically here.
We look forward to visiting with you.